Yahoo Mail is the most widely preferred email service across the world. The Yahoo webmail offers 1TB free storage size and plenty of features, including the notepad, contacts, calendar, search, and instant messaging, etc. Yahoo mail is also accessible on almost all operating systems, such as Windows, Mac OS X, Android phones, iOS devices, and more. So, sign up or register a Yahoo Mail account today, and start to send/receive emails, chat, make video calls, and share audio, video or documents to others all over the world. If you desire to use Yahoo Mail, just continue reading the steps as mentioned here to create your Yahoo email account without any hassles.
Learn How to Sign Up for Yahoo Mail on Desktop PCs
The Yahoo Mail Sign up process on the desktop computer is relatively easier. You just need to navigate the Yahoo official website on your browser and fill the necessary fields and then agree to the terms and conditions of Yahoo to register an account. To sign up for the Yahoo mail on your computer, check the below-given steps:
- First of all, navigate to the Yahoo Sign Up page and then click the ‘Sign up for a new account’ link.
- Once a dialog menu displays, you need to fill the necessary details. At first, enter your first name and then the last name in related fields.
- Next, enter the user ID and password, which you want to create, into the specific username and password fields.
- Type the Mobile number, DOB (Date of Birth), select Gender in the relevant fields.
- Click the ‘Create account’ button. Once it’s processed, you can sign into the Yahoo webmail account on your PC, MacBook, and cell phone with an Internet connection.
Know How to Create a Yahoo Mail Account on Android Devices
If you’re an owner of Android-based smartphone and want to use Yahoo Mail on your device, then it is possible that via the Android Mail App. To sign up Yahoo Mail, follow this process:
- Tap and hold the ‘Menu’ button on your smartphone, and then tap the ‘Add Account’ button, followed by the ‘Email’ option.
- Input your Yahoo email address and password. Tap the ‘Next’ button.
- There is also an option to sync the mail settings (optional). Tap ‘Next.’
- Type the name which you want to show on outgoing emails, and then tap ‘Next.’
Learn How to Sign up for Yahoo Mail On iOS Devices
If you want to create a Yahoo email account on your iPhone and iPad devices, you can follow these simple steps:
- At first, download and install the Yahoo Mail App and then open it.
- Tap the Mail, Calendars, and Contacts icon and then the ‘Add Account’ button.
- Select another webmail service instead of Yahoo Mail. Tap the ‘Add Mail Account’ button.
- Input your full name, user ID and password into the respective fields.
- Type a title name to find the account. Visit the top of the page and select IMAP.
- The first three fields in the IMAP setting section will be filled with the info you provided in the last step. Input these settings information in the rest of the boxes.
- In the incoming mail server:
Host name: imap.mail.yahoo.com
User name: your full email address
Password: Yahoo email password
- In the outgoing mail server:
Host name: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
User name: Your Yahoo full email address
Password: Your Yahoo Email password
- Tap the ‘Next’ button, and your device will start verifying the account. When your device is connected to the Yahoo email server, it will show IMAP settings.
- Click the ‘Save’ button and sign into the Yahoo email account on your iPad or iPhone device anytime with the Internet connection.
However, if you have any technical or non-technical concerns regarding this information to create a Yahoo email account, then you can contact Yahoo customer care for further guidance. You can also seek support if you would like to register the Yahoo mail account for the non-smartphone device or the BlackBerry devices. Customer support is also available for the users who want to create Yahoo mail account without using their mobile phone number.