As we all know that Yahoo Mail is one of the most significant email service providers, a lot of users from all across the world use this to maintain both personal and professional communication. Since it has got a wide array of features and offers incredibly user-friendly interface, it is considered to be the best email service. If you have created your Yahoo Mail account and unaware of the steps of Yahoo Mail sign in process, follow the instructions given below:
Learn How to Sign into Yahoo Mail on your Computer/Mac/Laptop/Smartphone
Step 1 – At first, navigate to the Yahoo Mail website in your web browser and then go to the login web page.
Step 2 – Input the Yahoo login credentials, including the username and the password.
Step 3 – Click the ‘Sign in’ link. Your Yahoo email account homepage will appear, and you can start to check your emails.
Know How to Log into Yahoo Mail with Android Smartphone
You can now sign into the Yahoo email account by using the Android Mail app. To sign into the account, follow the process:
Step 1 – Tap the ‘Menu’ icon on the screen, and then the ‘Settings’ tab.
Step 2 – Install the ‘Yahoo Email App’ on your Cell phone, and then tap the ‘Add Yahoo Mail Account’ button.
Step 3 – Input ‘Email,’ followed by the login credentials in the specific fields. Tap ‘Next.’
Step 4 – Synch the settings with other devices, such as computer or laptop (Optional). Tap ‘Next.’
Step 5 – Select the name you wish to show on outgoing emails. Tap ‘Next.’ Now your Yahoo email account has been configured with Android Mail app.
Learn How to Sign into Yahoo Mail If You Have Forgotten/Lost the Password
If you have forgotten or lost the Yahoo Mail password, then you might not be able to access your email account. You will first require resetting/recovering the password. Here are the three methods to reset/recover the lost password.
Method 1 – Answer Security Questions to Recover Yahoo Mail Password
- Visit the Yahoo mail sign in the web page. Type email ID and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Input CAPTCHA code to specify you’re not a Robot. Select the ‘Use my secret questions’ option. Click ‘Next.’
- Create a new password, and then click the ‘Next’ button. You will be directed to the Yahoo email account home page.
Method 2 – Restore Yahoo Mail Password through Phone Number
If you forgot the answers to security questions, you have two other methods to reset Yahoo Mail password and one of the ways is the phone number related to the Yahoo mail. Here is the procedure:
- Visit the Yahoo email login page. Input the Email ID and click the ‘Continue.’
- Type CAPTCHA code to specify you’re not a Robot. Select the ‘Use my phone number’ option.
- You will receive a code to your phone. Input that code and enter a new password.
- Click the ‘Next’ button. You will be reached to the Yahoo mail home page.
Method 3 – Use Alternate Email ID to Restore Yahoo Mail Password
If you have changed the linked mobile number, then you can use your alternate email address registered during the account creation to restore the Yahoo password. The steps are as listed below:
- Visit the Yahoo sign in page. Type the Yahoo email Id and click the ‘Continue.’
- Input the CAPTCHA code to confirm you’re not a Robot. Select an ‘Alternate Email ID’ option. Click ‘Next.’
- Create a new Yahoo account password and then click the ‘Next’ button. Now, you will be routed to the Yahoo email account.
Know How to Set up A Yahoo Email Account with Outlook
If you want to set up the Yahoo email account with Outlook program to send/receive messages and store your emails on the computer, then follow the given process for getting necessary Yahoo Mail login help:
Step 1 – Log into the Outlook Express account. Go to the ‘Tools’ section, followed by the ‘Accounts’ tab.
Step 2 – Webmail service options will appear on the window. Click the ‘Mail’ tab, followed by the ‘Add’ option, and then the ‘Mail’ button.
Step 3 – Your program setup wizard will start. Type your name in the ‘Display name’ box. Click the ‘Next’ button.
Step 4 – Enter the email address and then click the ‘Next. Enter your email address, such as mail@Yahoo.com, into the incoming and outgoing mail field.
Step 5 – Type the login credentials, including email id, username, and password in the areas respectively. Click the ‘Next,’ followed by the ‘Finish’ button.
Step 6 – Click the ‘Mail,’ followed by the ‘Properties’ section, and then the ‘Servers’ tab. Now, you can input the Yahoo email address and the password to sign into the email account.
However, if the methods as mentioned above don’t work to sign into the Yahoo email account, you need to contact the Yahoo customer service to get help and guidance to sign into the Yahoo email account easily and efficiently.