If you’re unable to print from directly from the graphic documents on your Canon PIXMA printer, just follow the steps given below:
- Click the ‘New Art’ section and choose the ‘Disc Label’ option. Pick the theme. If your label is a custom art, it doesn’t’ matter which one you select.
- Choose the layout style. You can pick up the first one, as the full label is usually the whole label.
- Click the ‘Background’ section, and then set the photo as your background image.
- In the ‘My Art’ section, locate the custom art and pull it back up to the New Disc Label that you have just created.
- The custom art will now be shown in the label template, just click and pull down to the template and the network will display.
If you’re experts help during the printing process, you can call on the toll-free phone numbers given here to directly get in touch with techies and get a hassle-free solution.