If you are not well aware of the configuration process and want to install and configure the Canon printer, you can follow these quick installation steps:
- Search for the model number of your Canon printer. Most of them have it in the front or on the side.
- Visit the official website and download the Canon printer drivers. Input the modem number and choose the operating system to download the compatible drivers.
- Connect your Canon printer to the PC by following instructions. Click the computer Start menu and then click the ‘Control Panel’ icon.
- Click the ‘Hardware’ section, and then choose the ‘Printers’ option, followed by the ‘Add Printer’ button. Use the appropriate port.
- Select your Canon printer and then the correct model. Click the ‘Next’ button and then the wizard will start to complete the process.
Now, you can try to print a test page to ensure it works appropriately. After continuing with the above-given steps, you will be able to install the Canon printer successfully. If you’re unable to configure, you can call the experts at our toll-free phone numbers.