Bluetooth pairing allows you to easily and quickly connect your smartphone with the compatible camera if your smartphone has installed the ‘Canon Camera Connect’ application. You can follow the steps given below to connect your Smartphone with the Canon EOS Rebel T6i1.
- On your smartphone, install the Canon camera connect the application from the App Store.
- Go to Settings, turn on Bluetooth, and then open the app.
- On the Camera, go to the Menu and choose the ‘Function Settings’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Wireless Communication Settings,’ and click the ‘Wi-Fi’ button.
- Click the ‘Enable’ option. Provide your device name. Enter about the smartphone.
- Click the Menu and then the ‘OK’ button to start pairing.
If you’re unable to connect your smartphone to the Canon Camera using the steps as given above, a technician can do it for you. Just calling on the Canon toll-free phone numbers enrolled here, you will be able to get immediate support and better solutions for the issues.