Any corner in your home or office where there is no internet connection, isn’t it something pathetic? Now, you would be happy to know that this pathetic and boring zone of your house or office could be changed and it might turn into the hotspot zone of your office or home. It is possible only with the help of Wi-Fi Extender, and what could be better than Netgear n300. Netgear Wi-Fi range Extender setup is immensely helpful and needed for strong Wi-Fi connection. Now, contacting Netgear customer service, you should definitely read this article to find out the simple steps for establishing a Netgear Wi-Fi Extender setup. The simple steps are:
Switch on Wi-Fi Extender
- You are supposed to turn on Wi-Fi Extender!
- As soon as you get Netgear, the first thing you are supposed to do is to unbox it
- After you are done with the first step, now you are required to turn it on
- Now, you are supposed to bring the Extender, into the same room where the wireless router is present
- Next, you are supposed to plug the Extender into an electrical outlet
- Now, wait for some time, and wait till the LED light turns green
- If the power button is still not on, then you are supposed to turn the on/off button until the power light is green
- Here we are heading towards the manual way of Netgear n300 Wi-Fi range Extender setup
Connect the Wi-Fi Extender
If you want to do it manually, the steps are:
- For this, you should definitely have a wireless internet connection in your computer. Now, you are supposed to connect the Netgear Extender to your computer’s wireless connection. Now, as per the operating system of your computer, the steps might vary.
- From the list of available networks, you will see NETGEAR_EXT, Now, you are supposed to click on NEGEAR_EXT to highlight it and click on connect.
- Now, you are supposed to open the browser. In the address bar, you are supposed to type in ‘ www.myWi-Fiext.net’ and then press enter
- Now you are required to ‘click new Extender setup’
- You are required to fill the form, to create an account and then select or click next
- The next screen pops up. Here, you would see all the wireless networks present in your area
- As you are trying to extend your home Wi-Fi, you are supposed to select your Wi-Fi
- After you are done with the last step, click ’next’
Enter your password
- Now, in this step, it will ask you the password of your home’s Wi-Fi
- Now, you are required to enter your existing password
- After this, you are supposed to click ‘next’
- Now for your Wi-Fi booster, you are allowed to select a username and password
- It’s up to you to choose a new password or keep the same existing password for your Wi-Fi
- Now, at last, you are required to create your network booster’s name and password
- Click next
- You may now receive new messages regarding Wi-Fi rates
- After a few minutes, the Extender will be set up, finally
- Now, you are supposed to connect other devices that would also use this booster to the new network you have created already
- If you are done with connecting different devices with your Wi-Fi, then now you are required to check the box and then click continue
- Now, a popup page appears, which would ask you, if you want to setup NETGEAR page as a bookmark or not. Either select ok or cancel
- Another page opens, which would be a registration page, you can choose to register your device right now or you can also0 choose the option of doing it later.
We hope this article is helpful to you. It solves all the troubles you’ve been facing. If not, then you can definitely contact Netgear Router customer support number, you can find this number in an online directory, which is famous in Canada and the U.S.A, and named as Contactforhelp.