QuickBooks is probably the most useful accounting software that promises to manage all the finance and accounts related documents. Perfect for a business organization, the QuickBooks is now gaining popularity all across business world, especially because of the features and easy-to-handle user interface that it offers. However, the one and only problem faced by its users is while printing checks. So, to help you out with this, we have come up with some quick and easy steps that will help you to print check in QuickBooks without any hassle. Though you can also give a call to QuickBooks phone number to troubleshoot the problems permanently, it is still advisable to follow the below mentioned-steps first, and then consult experts.
- At the beginning of the process, you are supposed to select the option for “Write Checks,” which you can find from the drop-down menu of QuickBooks Banking.
- In case you don’t know, QuickBooks by default selects all the checks for printing. So, if you don’t want to print all the given checks, all you are supposed to do is to deselect those checks that you don’t want to print, and you are ready for printing.
- After the selection and de-selection is completed, you need to enter a check number in the first check number box, in case you find it necessary. Once it is done, you are supposed to click on the “OK” button so that you can proceed to the next step.
- Now, you must not forget that you are supposed to select the option for “Print Forms,” which you can find from the QuickBooks File menu.
- Also, you need to click on the radio button for choosing the appropriate check style, Voucher, Standard or Wallet. Make sure that you have chosen the bank account to be used for payment.
- In the next step, you are supposed to select the printer name from the drop-down box along with mentioning the type of printer.
- At the end, all you are supposed to do is to follow the printer guidelines for loading the blank checks From the QuickBooks Banking menu; you are supposed to select the option for “Print.”
Just after you are done with the steps, you can be assured of the fact that your process has been successfully completed. However, if you face any errors while you are following the steps, the best thing that you can do is to get in touch with experts by giving a call to QuickBooks support phone number. If you don’t have this number; you can avail it from the online directory Contactforhelp, which only provides reliable and trustworthy numbers of all the Canada and the US based customer services.