If you are using Gmail free web-based email service regularly for communicating with people, then you should backup of your account to avoid many different circumstances that may cause information loss. Apart from this, Google can also hinder you in the case of any technical bug encountered suddenly as even a single contact loss can be annoying for you. Therefore, it is necessary to create the backup of account on the daily basis.
In addition, Gmail also allows you to save complete information about a person and you can bookmark them for further usage. You can synchronize your contacts with Mobile devices or PC programs with the Google Sync app. This tutorial guide will show you why and how to take backup of Gmail account easily and efficiently.
Why should you take Backup Gmail Contacts?
With a backup copy of Gmail contact details, you can access them anywhere, anytime, and you will have the complete control over the valuable contacts. Specifically useful when the contacts are called up via the desktop email clients such as Outlook. Two of the main reasons are outlined below:
- When your Gmail account is deleted permanently due to unexpected circumstances.
- The Google stoppage state makes you unable to log into your email account.
In the case of error occurrence, many users feel helpless because they don’t know how to get rid of such sudden obstacles. So, contacting the Gmail support service number is the best alternative to gain quick assistance from experts in resolving the encountered errors.
Follow the Below-Listed Guide to Know How To Backup Gmail Contacts.
- At first, login to your Gmail account and go to the ‘Contacts’ section.
- Subsequently, click on the ‘More’ button.
- After that, choose the ‘Export’ option from the drop-down list.
- Now, choose all contacts, followed by the export format as well,
- Click on the Export button to backup contacts saved in your Gmail account.
- At last, provide a specific location and hit the ‘Save’ button to finish the backup process.
By following this manual guide described above, you can backup of your Gmail contact details into the Outlook CSV, Google CSV, along with the most widely used formats like the vCard file.However, if you experience any difficulties using your email account, you can contact the Gmail customer service in order to avail the instant query resolution.