Offices, schools or for any individual work, the Printer plays a vital role in establishing our work. We all need a printer like HP to make our job easier, simpler and faster. HP Printers are so popular and is extensively used by everyone all over the world. There are various advantages related to it, but a complicated and problematic error is already stated in the title. Imagine a situation where you are unable to connect your HP Printer to your computer! Don’t you think, if this situation occurs and if you are not able to sort this, your entire point of buying a branded printer become useless! Don’t worry, you can read this article or try to solve it, or you can also contact HP customer support number to grab their piece of attention and resolve the issue with the advice of the experts.How to connect HP Printer to a computer?
Here’s a short description of connecting your HP Printer to your computer. Have a look at the steps:
- First of all, you are required to establish or set your printer somewhere close to the Printer. You should be sure that the cable can reach your computer without any chaos
- Now, you are required to turn on your Printer’s power button
- You must plug in your Printer to any source of power
- Turn on your computer
- With the help of a USB cable, connect your printer to the computer
- At the bottom left corner of the screen, you would find a windows sign, click on it
- At the lower left side of the start window, click on the settings
- Look at the top of the settings window, click on Devices
- At the left bottom of the window, click on Printers and Scanners
- At the top of the page, select add a printers and scanner
- Now, click your Printers name, and click add device
- In case, you don’t see your Printer name; you are supposed to click on the ‘printer that I want isn’t listed’ click on this link
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions
- Depending on the type of your Printer, at first, you are required to customize your settings before the Printer is ready
- Once you are done with this process, you can use it:
- Insert a CD that came with your Printer into the computer’s disc slot
- If your Printer is second hand and does not have any CD, then you can download the software from the website of the manufacturer.
Following the above steps, you can undeniably connect your Printer to the Computer.This article talks about the various superiority and drawbacks of a printer. One of the major issues like connecting your HP Printer with the computer is not so difficult. You can read this article, and try to sort your problems. If you still face any difficulty regarding the issue, you can undoubtedly contact Hewlett Packard Customer Service Number. You can find its number from a famous and in-demand online directory of U.S.A, and Canada called Contact for help.