Netgear Router plays a vital role in establishing a proper and stable internet connection. You can easily get connected to the prominent and most promising internet connection. It works perfectly as it is able enough to receive security updates for your router. It is also helpful in registering your product as well as it also warranties all its activity. You are even allowed to enable the remote management, to secure access to your router from anywhere. All these benefits provide us with better and enriched services so that we can easily work without any chaos. Also, severe issues could be easily resolved with the assistance of Netgear Router support.
Updating plays a vital part; as soon as you update your router you would be granted some new and exclusive features. Regularly, Netgear releases new firmware versions; the reason behind this is major. The first reason for updating is to add new, unique features. The second reason is to enhance product performance. As soon, so you log in to the router account, you would see a notification at the top reminding you of the available firmware. You can simply click on that option and try to update your router’s firmware without any difficulty.
Check out if a new firmware update is available
- You are supposed to launch a web browser, from a computer or a Wi-Fi device which is connected to a network
- We would prefer or suggest you to use Ethernet cable to connect your computer to your router. After that only, you would be able to update the firmware
- You are required to enter http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Make sure you enter the router user name and password
- The default username is an admin, the default password is password
- Now, click on advanced>administration
- Make sure you click on firmware update or router update
- Make sure you do not forget to click on the check
- Then, click on yes button
These are the steps you are supposed to follow to update your Netgear Router. You can simply fix the problem just by following the steps that are given above. Your first attempt should be to fix the problem just by following the steps. In case, you are unable to fix it, then you can also seek proper help or assistance from the various engineers just by contacting at Netgear Router Customer support number. Undoubtedly, the experts are present 24*7 to resolve all the problems you have been facing. You can find its number from a famous online directory of the U.S.A and Canada called Contactforhelp.