The users of Canon Printer are well-aware of both, its benefits and drawbacks. The Canon Printer not responding properly is one of the common problems associated with the device. If you do want to fix it up manually, you can take the help from this short blog. Imagine a situation when you buy a new Canon Printer, and you have to finish an important assignment, and suddenly your Canon Printer support stops responding. Isn’t it a problematic situation to deal with? Here, in this blog, we would like to discuss various ways of fixing the Canon Printer when it is not responding correctly. Have a look at the steps:
Try to re-connect the Internet connection: You should be aware to check that whether your printer is connected to the internet or not! If not, then make sure you connect your printer to the internet.
You should disable the firewall or security suit of any other party
Take help from Printer Troubleshooter
- If you want help from the printer troubleshooting, you can have a look at the steps:
- To open a Run box, press Windows key +R
- Next, you are supposed to type ‘control.exe/name Microsoft.Troubleshooting’
- Next, click on the ‘enter’ button to open the Windows Troubleshoot
- On the Windows Troubleshoot, click on the Printer
- Then, select ‘Run the troubleshooter.
- Click on ‘apply this fix.’
- At last, restart your computer
For a wired connection, do not forget to change your USB Port
These are simple ways and steps to resolve this issue. If you want to solve the issue manually, you are welcomed to read this blog and follow the steps and grasp the ways to resolve it. On the other hand, for expert’s advice and tech suggestions, you can contact the Canon Printer Customer Service. A leading online directory of the U.S.A and Canada called the Contact for help would help you to find the number of Canon’s Customer Service number.