Hard copies are of immense importance, even if the digitization has taken over but the vitality of printing never declined. As the increasing importance of printing, the demand of printer has also eventually increased. There are many benefits of using or buying a printer. It helps us to print graphics, images as well as papers effortlessly. Both, for personal and professional use, HP Printers are perfect. No doubt, when you buy it, you might have many questions in your mind. But, with the passing of time, you would realize its importance and reliability.
Of course, some associated problems demand a proper and prominent solution. Like, when you unpack your new HP Printer, the first step is to connect it to the computer and then connect it to the Wi-Fi. You might consider it a complicated and difficult task, but eventually it is easy to do it. You can simply do it by reading the manual. You can also read the different technical blogs written by the technical bloggers. They eventually explain each and every step properly. The other option is to seek for HP live chat; you can simply get in touch with the experts and ask their help.
How do I connect my HP Printer to computer?
Connecting your HP Printer to your computer is not so complicated. There are few basic and important steps that you are supposed to follow and definitely just in a minute or two you can resolve your problem. Have a look at the steps properly.
- Unpack your HP Printer
- Set your printer somewhere near to your computer
- Now, you are supposed to turn on your printer
- You are required to turn on and unlock your computer system
- Thereafter, you are supposed to plug the printer to your computer
- Connect it with the help of the USB
- Click on the Windows logo button
- At the lower left side of the Window, you would find a settings button
- Make sure you click on the settings button
- Now, at the top of the settings Window, click on the devices
- Move to the left side of the Window, click on the Printers and Scanners
- At the top of the page, click on add a printer or scanner
- At last, click your printer’s name and click on add device
What steps should we follow to connect printer to Wi-Fi?
This is also extremely easy to do it. All you need to do is to follow few major and basic steps. Once you do it properly, you can simply fix this problem. Have a look!
- You must place your HP Printer within a stable range of your wireless router
- Switch on your printer
- Connect your printer to your Wireless network
- On your Windows computer, you must add the printer
- You can also add your printer to the MAC
- Now, print to your Wireless printer
These are the basic steps, you are supposed to follow. Connecting your computer to your printer and then to the Wi-Fi is not complicated. All you need to do is to read this blog, follow the steps and then finally fix your problem. After that, you are required to follow few relevant blogs related to the concerned topic. Thereafter, if your problems do not get resolved, you can simply connect at Hewlett Packard toll-free number. You can get its number from a popular and reliable online directory of the U.S.A and Canada called Contactforhelp.