Gmail is surely one of the top-notch email service providers in today’s time. It hardly let the users face any technical issues. However, at times, you might face the problems of Gmail not receiving some emails. There are various causes and reasons behind emails not getting received, and as we are heading towards the troubleshooting steps, it is necessary for you to know why this is happening.
- One of the reasons could be that it the email address has been wrongly mentioned by the sender. So, before moving further, you are supposed to check the same.
- Apart from this, the emails might have got stuck in the junk or the spam folder. So, make sure that you have checked those folders thoroughly.
- Now, another reason could be that you might have blocked the sender previously. And, as a result, you are not receiving the emails.
Now, these are some common and basic reasons why you are encountering the Gmail not receiving emails issue. But, if none of the reasons are applicable in your case, and you are still facing the same problem, then there is a possibility that you might need technical help. However, before you opt for Gmail help, we would recommend you to follow the steps that are enlisted-below
Gmail not getting emails: Quick Fix
To help you out in overcoming this problem, we have decided to come up with some simplified steps. You can take a look at the quick solutions now, and try to implement them practically to get rid of the email receiving error on Gmail. The steps are as follows:
- At first, you are supposed to log in to your Gmail account, following by moving to the Gmail inbox.
- Make sure that you don’t forget to check the spam, junk or trash folder in your Gmail account. In most cases, the users find the emails in their spam folder.
- Next, you need to try searching for email by searching the name of the sender in your inbox.
- Also, we would recommend you to change the Gmail account settings to its default state. You can easily do it from the Gmail settings section.
- If you have set up any sort of filter, make sure that you have removed those filters. It might be due to the filters that you are unable to receive the emails.
- Just in case, if you are using any third-party application for accessing the Gmail account, we would advise you to stop using it. Instead, try to open your Gail account via desktop or mobile phone. You can also use Gmail app to eliminate such unwanted issues of Gmail not getting emails.
- Last, but not the least, if you are facing Gmail not receiving emails, it might be because of the shortage of memory space. As we all know that Gmail provides the users with 15GB memory space and if by chance, you have crossed that limit, there is a possibility that you might not get emails from your Gmail account. To get rid of the problem, you are supposed to delete unnecessary emails from your Gmail account.
Not getting emails – Gmail Support
If you are not getting emails, and you are not able to fix the issues with the help of the steps that are given above, you need to ensure that you have taken the Gmail help from the experts. To get in touch with the Gmail Support or help team, you need to dial their phone number. Get the verified Gmail customer support and service phone number from the website called Contactforhelp. It is an online directory, which is famous for enlisting the contact details of the customer support and services for reputed companies that are located in the USA and Canada. Once you call up at this number, they will quickly resolve the issues of Gmail not getting emails.