In today’s world, exchanging emails is the basic necessity of communicating with each other. Different companies, business firms eventually needs to share their confidential information by sending emails, But, think of a situation where sending emails which are merely an easy process becomes difficult because of various errors and issues. Gmail is a common platform for sharing and receiving emails, but these days the customers of Gmail users have a common complain that they are facing Gmail SMTP Server Error 007. Before, diving into the depth of the topic, we need to find out what Gmail error 007 is all about?
What is Gmail Error 007?
Let’s have a look at what happens when Gmail Error 007 strikes.
Gmail error code 007 is a situation in which the Gmail account freezes, and the user becomes unable to access the Gmail account. This is a confusing situation where you might get struck because neither you can exit the page nor you can have Gmail access to it. The only option left is to click the cross button and close the entire tab while leaving the processing mail as it is. Sometimes, the error is fixed without even doing anything; however, there also times when it creates a problem regarding the Internet connection.
Like, it notifies you that there is no internet connection, even though you do have a stable Internet connection. This error generates specifically during sending the emails. The Gmail window suddenly stops responding, sending a notification of the error. If the error occurs you’d not be able to send the emails.
How to solve the Gmail SMTP server?
There are different ways of solving the Gmail server error 007, the first one is manually. Follow these steps to solve the Gmail error code 007:
- First of all, you have to check if your browser is updated or not.
- If your browser is not updated then update it to the latest version
- You have to stay aware of removing all the caches, broken registries and cookies
- Disable the background labs, and try sending the email again, for this follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Gmail account
- On the top right of the Gmail main page click gear icon
- Find lab tab through settings
- Click on ‘background send’ now, disable it
- Sometimes the message cannot be sent because of antivirus. So, check if your computer is affected by any malware or not!
An alternative way to solve Gmail server error 007
- Fill your Gmail details, like correct Email and password
- Sign in to your Gmail account
- Have a look, if the trouble still exists?
- If you are still facing a trouble, then try to disable virus checker or any other virus checking module
- You should check whether you are facing this error code on other browser or not.
How to contact Gmail customer service to fix Gmail error 007?
These are the two important ways of dealing with the Gmail error 007. However, even if by implementing and following these steps you are not able to sort out this error, then definitely you should contact Gmail Customer Service Phone number. A verified online directory named Contactforhelp would help you to avail their numbers. This particular directory is popular and reliable especially in the U.S.A and Canada.