Canon Printers have always produced the first-class graphic presentations and attention-grabbing images, providing results with professional clarity that correspond the ideas of one’s business. Arguably, the most reputable printer manufacturer in the whole world, the Canon Printers have forever used its resources to create the exciting new ranges in the market. Suppose, you are using a Canon Printer and you come across a Canon Printer error code stating “B200,” you will realize that your printer has suddenly stopped printing. Generally, the problem arises due to the overheating issue in the print head or when there is an electronic malfunction. To fix this problem contact Canon Printer technical support number for more help. Before troubleshooting the error, the user must be aware of the fact that the Canon offers two types of cartridges in its printers.
- 4+ cartridge Canon printer
- 2 cartridge Canon printer
And, to solve the issue of Canon error code b200, the user should follow these guidelines:
Primary Solutions to Fix Canon B200 Error:
Canon B200 error is faced when there is an overheating or electrical problem. Here is some basic solution to overcome this problem.
- Substitute the ink cartridges, if you find them empty
- It is possible that a data cable of the print head is open. Verify and undo it
- Replace the power adapter
- Displace the print head if it is destroyed or is not a part of the ink cartridge
- Switch off the printer for some time
- Update the printer driver
Steps that should be followed to Fix Canon Printer Error B200
Error B200 indicates that the print head voltage or temperature is not normal. The Print head could be defective and Canon B200 error might seem a typical issue, but it can be solved very quickly. And, to solve this issue, the user can follow these steps:
Step 1: Disconnect the power cable from the printer, and then wait for an hour. After it is done, connect the power cable.
Step 2: Review, and then clean the head contact pin condition of the carriage unit and also check cable connection especially the carriage FFC.
Step 3: Switch off the power of the printer, and then start the panel. After starting the panel, turn on the power. Pause for print carriage to start moving to the left and make it go beyond halfway. Before print carriage touches the left-hand side, shut the cover and leave the printer turned on.
Step 4: Start the printer and force the whole print head mechanic to the center. When the printer is still open then secure the power by turning it on. The print head would be seen moving, and would go to the extreme left. At that time, close the cover and wait until its boot up.
Step5: Clean the print head or replace it.
Alternative Method to Fix Canon B200 Error:
It is possible that the above steps might not abolish the issue; therefore here is an alternative method for the user to use while troubleshooting the canon error code.
- First, try to update the printer drivers as well as the Canon Printer software.
Updating a Canon Printer Driver
- Introduce printer connection from your system.
- Tap “Start” option and then type in “Windows Update.”
- Next, on the window, select “Check for updates.”
- After the results are shown, you can choose for “optional updates” or “install updates” links and merely follow prompt instructions until done.
Updating Canon Printer software
- Sign in to the system consisting of the physical printer connection or a server comprising of a local administrator access.
- Go to Canon’s Support & Drivers page.
- Choose your Canon printer prototype in the Search option found at the top of the window and then click “Search.”
- Choose “Windows” from the Operating System and choose the appropriate version
- Tap the “Drivers” link.
- Choose the relevant driver from the list.
- Go through the terms and conditions and then tap “I agree” option to start the download.
- Double-click the installer and obey the on-screen instructions.
- Now tap “Start” and then tap “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on the Canon printer and choose “Printer Properties.” option.
- Tap on the “Advanced” tab and choose “New Driver.” option.
- Tap “Next”-“Have Disk” and “Browse.”
- Tap “Start” on your Windows system and enter “Devices and Printers.”
- Now, right-click the Canon Pixma and tap “Properties.”
- Choose the “Maintenance” tab and tap “Deep Cleaning.”
- Operate a nozzle check that can be seen in the Maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is completed.
It is conceivable that the user might face issues even after following these troubleshooting steps. Therefore, to solve them up, they can contact Canon Printer support number for further assistance or can connect to the website “contactforhelp” to avail all the verified numbers of the clients for help and support.