Intuit TurboTax is the best tax calculation program to file tax returns over the web and on software installation CD. Using its online version you can get many benefits, and one of them is it gets instant updates whenever available. The TurboTax installed the program on your system need to connect to Intuit for necessary upgrades. If you have an installed TurboTax for Mac and are facing numerous updating issues, then the following troubleshooting guide helps you fix the TurboTax for Mac update issues without being contacted to the techs at TurboTax contact number. Follow the steps in the order listed.
- Make sure that you’re using the TurboTax program via the ‘Applications’ folder instead of the CD or mounted the virtual drive.
- The wireless connection can also create problems during the update that’s why it’srecommended to update it over the wired or broadband network connection. If you do not have broadband access, try to restart your wireless router.
- Clean the ‘Trash’ folder, as it can be helpful to fix the issues by deleting temporary files at times.
- Force to download and install the updates. Here’s how to do.
- Click the ‘TurboTax’ menu. Press and hold the ‘Option’ key.
- It will change ‘Check for Updates’ options menu to ‘Download Latest Updates.’ Click that option to download and install the TurboTax recent update forcefully.
- If the steps listed above don’t work, shut down your system, and then your router, followed by your modem device, respectively.
- Wait for 1 to 2 minutes, and turn your modem back on.
- Wait another moment, and then start your router.
- When your router has been restarted properly, start your PC and try to update again.
However, if you still have issues, even after going through all the above-listed troubleshooting steps, contact the tax professionals by dialing the contact number for TurboTax technical assistance to fix several upgrading issues associated with your tax preparation and filing program. You can also seek the help of experts if your TurboTax for Mac keep notifying that there are updates, especially when you check for updates. This information applies on TurboTax for Mac version that is installed via a CD or downloaded from the Intuit site, and even for the TurboTax 2015 app.
Related link : How to Fix TurboTax E-filing Transmission Issues