Considered as a free web-based email or webmail service, AOL email service provider offers unlimited emails storage capacity along with the attachment limit of 25 MB. Supporting protocols like POP3, SMTP, and IMAP, it also provides an option for users to link their account to other email service providers like Gmail and Hotmail. Ensuring you with a strong spam and virus protection system, the email service also supplies an effective search feature to search emails from inbox, outbox, and sent items.
Phone Number: 800-827-6364
Talk to human: Say ‘Customer Service’; then press 0; then enter serial number of device.
For online help: Customer Care
Call Time: Mon-Fri: 8am-7pm,Sat: 8am-5pm
Company URL: https://www.aol.com/
useful tools &
number to call: call via web
However, in spite of so many benefits that it offers, a few glitches are common and frequently encountered by the users. Although these issues can be instantly resolved by giving a call to their AOL customer service number, it’s a must for you to have a brief idea about the hitches of this mail. A few of them are enlisted below; take a quick look.
- Problems in Reading and Composing mail
- AOL Issues in POP and IMAP
- Problem in receiving AOL mail and attachments Unable to block unwanted e-mail address
- Up-gradation of Clients.
- AOL Troubleshoot and rectify email problems on Outlook, Eudora, Thunderbird, etc.
- AOL Prevent SPAM (unsolicited emails) from reaching your inbox
- Create specific email rules or enable auto replies to the mails you receive
- Installation and Restoration of e-mail backup.
Call Email Online AOL customer support number for reliable services
In case, you got stuck with any of the above-mentioned bugs, consult experts on their AOL contact number. Also, avail their phone number through Contactforhelp, which is a reliable online directory.